If you’re a Mom who loves to thrift – send this guide to your kids! This (hopefully) will ensure that you get to do what you love, with the people you love, on Mother’s Day. Who knows – you might teach them a thing or two about the value of secondhand and sustainability!
I’m not a Mom. However, if I were one, I’d LOVE it if my kids celebrated Mother’s Day with me by taking me to my favorite place (Goodwill). Afterward, we’d have a nice meal at a local restaurant with delicious dishes.
In the future, it’s possible that I will become a Mother. And if/when I do and these places are still in business, I’d want to explore these Goodwill/Food pairings.
- Arlington Goodwill Locations on Glebe Rd. and Columbia Pike
- Falls Church locations on Annandale Rd and Arlington Blvd
- Manassas locations at Liberia Avenue and Sudley Rd
- Alexandria locations at 6220 Richmond Highway and Hayfield
- Rockville & North Rockville
- DC Foodhall | The Block Foodhall | United States
- Sunday Morning Bakehouse
- Sheba Ethiopian
- Black Market Bistro
- La Brasa
- South Dakota Avenue
- Masala Story
- Pennyroyal Station
Updated: May 2023