But before you comment, please be aware that the following types of comments are not permitted:
- Comment is not pertinent to the content of the site or content of original post
- The comment is deemed to be a promotional message for a product, service or business not approved by Goodwill management
- The comment is libelous, uses abusive, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit language or contains a clearly false or misleading statement about Goodwill, its employees, representatives, volunteers or supporters
- The comment is inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity or other intrinsic characteristic
- The comment contains the personal information or likeness of another person whether they are employed by Goodwill or not. This can include names, photos, contact information, locations, work related info, etc.
- The comment makes a physical threat against Goodwill, its employees, representatives, volunteers or supporters
Individuals who make comments that are not permitted as specified above may also be banned from any Goodwill of Greater Washington Social Media site at the discretion of Goodwill. Comments on our website are held for moderation and approved several times daily.
We reserve the right to delete or reject any comment or ban any user who violates our community code of conduct. Community comments do not reflect the views of Goodwill of Greater Washington or its employees unless stated otherwise.