Yes, your favorite thrifted summer romper CAN be worn in the fall or winter. It’s all about styling, baby!
If you’re looking for inspiration on ways to make summer fashion staples work for all seasons, or just some handy tips about thrifting at Goodwill for beautiful warm-weather pieces, join us for our very first Finding Your Good episode of Season 2!
We’re sitting down with not one but five thrift experts – of all sizes, backgrounds, and styles – to discuss how one can thrift effectively for summer treasures, where to find the best of the best, and ways to compose outfits that incorporate summer items year-round.
Our exciting inaugural episode’s line-up of thrift experts includes:
- Amanda, Thrift Hobbyist, Model and Clean Beauty Maven at @pandasantoro and @ivy.wild.beauty
- Amber, Thrift, Food and Lifestyle Blogger at @eatnstyleblog
- Emily, Thrifted Fashion and Home Instagram Influencer at @styledbyempris
- Meredith, Digital Creator and Vintage Clothing Curator at @meredithgypsyglam
- Sam, Artist, Thrifter, Jewelry Designer at @newvintagebysam
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Finding Your Good on Apple Podcasts, and while you’re there don’t forget to rate and review our show.
Want even more thrifty inspiration? Follow us on Instagram @findingyourgood!
Thanks so much for listening and finding your good with us!